Sunday, March 7, 2010

Couture Ink

Its finally Paris Fashion Week and I am being swept away by the beautiful things that never cease to amaze me as they strut down the runway. This is the closest I have ever lived to a fashion week since Paris is only a couple hours drive away, how I wish I had tickets to any of those shows! Be looking for a Paris FW special coming soon darlings!


I loved this photo I found on We Heart It, and I love how fashion is embracing that tattoo feel in full force. Couture is something so permanently ingrained in this industry that it is only fitting to see it portrayed as a tattoo. Important, permanent, and prevalent.

What would be the word on your tattoo mes cheries?

5 comments:

Amber said...

Tenacious.

Cafe Fashionista said...

La Bella Vita. Translation...The Beautiful Life. :)

Anonymous said...

that's amazing. i wish my butt looked that good!!!! hahaha i love your blog by the way!

Lane and April said...

I actually have the word DISCIPLINE tattooed on my forearm. @Amber:you should have that tattooed on your forehead like a warning label.

Meream said...

I have a back tat that says NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS. :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails