Monday, June 14, 2010

Bucket List

I love this idea of dreams in a bucket. How cute and inspirational would this be on your home office desk...or even in your cubicle?! The important thing to remember is that you have your Dream List but no matter how you store them away you never forget to take them out and make them come true. Dreams are no good without the realization.

*thanks tumblr*

I have my own bucket list that I have been compiling and I am learning that I have accomplished many things so far. For being in my twenties I have a great head start and I plan on keeping it up. What good is life without squeezing all the very best out of it?


What is your Bucket List darlings?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh very sweet , cute indeed ! I like that idea , I might start my own hehe , how simply ideas can be so creative !

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails