Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and Recap of 2011

I trust you all have had a safe and happy holiday season and I hope it was full of blessings and lots of rest. Well Happy New Year! It's 2012 and my favorite thing about new year's is the opportunity to evaluate your last year and look forward to change and hope for the new year to come. My recap of 2011 has an overall theme of change which is a little different than last year's 2010. In 2010 I finally set myself on the direct path for my long time goals. In the recap of 2011...well you'll see.

Recap of 2011

Another job layoff placed me back on the job market and knee deep in the reality of this bad economy. But with that came the opportunity for learning, new adventures, and a lot of experience!




I got to work my very first New York Fashion Week and I was absolutely thrilled.




Navigating the freelance field has really taught me the value of stability of the ability to plan in the future. It has also pushed me to new capacities in my work life and challenged me to be a better, stronger version of myself.


Source: weheartit.com via Erica on Pinterest


The year 2011 was a year of change that was out of my control. A year to toughen up with the blows that life can give you and come out stronger on the other end. New York City has certainly made me work for it, but I am so glad to be able to call this place home, as it always has been in my heart. Having a set group of friends, and being more firmly networked in my industry, I'm praying that 2012 is a happy new  year of firm foundations, professional growth, and of love. We shall see what life brings my way!

Happy New Year and may your 2012 be a fabulous year!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails