Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Must Have: Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 Shoes

The Louis Vuitton runway last Paris Fashion Week was flooded with white and Easter egg inspired pastels, I can't say I cared too much for the Ready to Wear line except for this amazing white dress, but the shoes of this collection are to die for and I simply MUST HAVE them! Starting to save money now...

 {merci Style.com}

 These buttoned mules are borderline ankle booties. I love all the elements Louis Vuitton added, classic Mary Jane buttons and straps in sequence with a splash of metallic and a very please color combination.



And as Louis Vuitton does the accessories so well, I am loving this LV parasol. I never knew I needed one until I saw this delicate lace work pattern. Now I suddenly am craving a sunny 75 degree day to go strolling through the park in these shoes and this parasol. I must have both of these now...great.


What Spring/Summer 2012 Shoe 
are you dying for?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails