Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pourquoi Pas?

Why not fall in love in a foreign country mes cheries?

{weheartit}

Book your ticket and move to another land, explore the monuments,
taste the cuisine, and find yourself a handsome prince.

{weheartit}

Stroll hand in hand together and throw caution to the wind.
Fall in love and never look back.
Allow yourself to open up and live the life of your dreams.

I may have been fortunate enough to have this experience recently and I am still on Cloud 9 from my blessing from France. That's the thing about life, out of nowhere it surprises you with the last thing you were expecting. Suddenly your world is upside down and Technicolor and you cannot imagine how you lived in such black & white before. These are the moments I live for.

Have you ever had a fairytale love
you could pin on a map?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails