Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good to the Last NY Drop

Amongst the craziness that is Settling into NYC, I have squeezed in my fair share of coffee drinking. I am trying to mentally bookmark the places that ate not Starbucks for a nice change of pace. Yes I love Starbucks, but I kind've love unique locally owned cafes more. Pourquoi pas mes cheries...


While in The Village last weekend a huge cold wind flew by and instantly left me yearning for a good frothy brew. Imagine my joy when I literally look up to find this hidden gem?!


The Roasting Plant Company is a quaint little getaway, literally lined wall to wall with a selection of NYC inspired beans. You select one and they grind and brew the beans fresh to order. There is even a nifty grinder working in the window!





Be sure to head down to
11th Street and Greenwich Ave for your own cup
of Central Park Brew today!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Janet Mazorie said...

I was just here yesterday! You know they also have a really good Chocolate Chip Cookie...now you have two very good reasons to visit!

Yes, coffee soon sounds great...weekends are the best time for me

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails