Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work!

After a much needed break with family friends, it will be nice to get back to work and tackle all the new projects for 2011! Somehow with all the time off, I still didn't manage to get done everything that I had in mind. But oh well, that is what winter hibernation is for right?

{merci weheartit}

What currently has me dreaming is the change in wind at the Lincoln Center. Just around the corner from my now home, all too soon the tents will go up and Anna Wintour & Co. will grace the New York Fashion Week with all their style and grace. I can hardly wait to live in the excitement of all this sparkle and glam this go around!

C'est fantastique mes cheries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank-you for the comment :]
happy new year! x

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails