Friday, January 21, 2011

Things That Inspire Me...

On a not-so-great yesterday, I needed to go in search of things to give me a little inspiration when I was at a total loss for any of my own. These things cheered me up and I hope they lift your spirits and creative energy as well.

 Sometimes, even if you are strong, you need to be reminded of it.

 The endless tangent your mind can take with memories is amazing.

 Everything, no matter what, comes back around.

 Well done hair will always make you look elegant.

 Never underestimate the power in the details.

Flowy, light, and ethereal, evening gowns will always be breathtaking.

3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

No, no, no! do not read "Sex and the City" before "The Carrie Diaries." Honestly, I wasn't the biggest fan of Candace Bushnell's after reading "Sex and the City." "The Carrie Diaries" is far better. Also, "One Fifth Avenue." LOVE!! :)

Janet Mazorie said...

Hope all is ok??? Yes, let's meet up soon...maybe next weekend?

Lola said...

love the denim shorts with the braces, such a cool idea! I love love your blog, latest fan and follower! Please check out mine if you can :)

www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails