Monday, August 31, 2009

Puss in Boots

While running a quick errand through the mall, I found myself rubbernecking in front of the Nine West window. The culprit to the stop in my mission? These amazing Husky boots for the Fall/Winter line! I am in love with the new over-the-knee look in boots this year. I tried them on for fun knowing they would not fit with my athlete legs, but semi-unfortunately to my surprise they fit perfectly! Now this means they are on my To Buy list. Can't wait.
Photo compliments of www.ninewest.com Go find more cute boots there!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails