Sunday, December 27, 2009

Decade Countdown: 2005

In 2005, Iraqi elections begin for the first time while Hurricane Katrina devestated the South of the United States. Tom Cruise jumped on a couch and scared us all, while Green Day began a second successful round of producing music, this time with politically fueled lyrics. Speaking of round 2's this is also when I became convinced Hollywood had ran out of ideas since it seemed like every new movie was either a sequel or a remake. Anyone else feel that way?

Skinny jeans.

Country.

Boho Chic.


Grandma's Sparkle.

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails