Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Girlhood Dreams

One of my favorite things to do when I was little (actually I still like it now) was dressing up. I loved going on in adventure in my mother's closet and putting on her hats, heels, dresses, and pearls. It made me feel like such a lady.

Funny how things do not change much over time. I still love to dress up for no reason, put on a hat, gloves, and pearls and channel my inner Audrey Hepburn. I think every woman has her special something in her wardrobe that makes her feel invincible mine are awesome heels, I guess the obsession begins at a pretty young age!

*photos compliments of polyvore.com and susuangels.com*

What is your favorite dress-up item?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails