Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Travel Confession #12

I love the feeling of scratching notches off my travel checklist. Yes this means I have a list of places I want to go and the absolute greatest thing about this year has been the opportunity to make a huge dent in my lifelong dreams: See the Planet! I cannot imagine never wanting to explore. There are just too many great places to see to stay in one place!





{weheartit}

So today I set off for Pisa, Florence and then Rome and I will be on Cloud 9 respectively.

Where is your Cloud 9 located?

2 comments:

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

Jessica!
I have been to Pisa, Florence & Rome on a month's trip to Italia a few years back! I TOTALLY know what you mean about having a checklist & needing to see the planet! I hope you have a LOVELY time! I am sure that you will!
Oh I am due for another European adventure! I still have a few more before heading to Asia! (terrified of the 20+ hour plane ride!)

Check out Forte Dei Marmi if you get a chance! Awesome beaches!

Buena Sera signorina! Ciao! xo

Every Little Counts said...

i have to say, i am 100% jealous! enjoy :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails