Monday, December 6, 2010

Bundle Up!

After a brutally cold weekend of frigid wind whipping through the buildings, it was nice to snuggle up with my sweetie and watch a Christmas movie (Home Alone 2 to be exact :)! Even though I have Southern roots and therefore prefer my 70 degree sunny days... there is something nice about the opportunity to bundle up in my most fun furry ensembles!

Although as easily as I get cold, I often feel like I look like this model above....VERY wrapped up!


{merci weheartit}

Pops of fur makes an outfit so finished and fancy! This weekend I was sporting my knee length faux fur coat and at times my trapper hat, just like this one above! But I must tell you, I love the idea of a fur skirt... and I just may be investing in that real soon!

How do you bundle up darlings?


1 comment:

Janet Mazorie said...

That skirt is super cute!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails