Friday, December 10, 2010

Fashionspiration: Wicked Fashionista

I had the extreme privilege of seeing Wicked this week! I have been waiting to see this Broadway for 6 years and I must say it was worth the wait. Phenomenal from start to finish, the music, the costumes, the acting, the set... no detail was left unturned. The moment I walked into the doors of the Gershwin Theatre I was enveloped by the Land of Oz.

I enjoyed reading the book, Wicked by Gregory Maguire (great for a book club if you are interested), but I must say I actually enjoyed the play better! The play takes a slightly different turn and I liked how they wrapped the original Wizard of Oz more into the story than the book did. I left the theatre already ready to see it again! And I couldn't stop thinking how fabulous the costumes would be on a catwalk...well, this inspired me for a Fashionspiration and I hope it inspires you too!

How Wicked are you my darlings?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails