Monday, December 12, 2011

Fashionspiration: The Winter Chill has Arrived

The Winter chill officially arrived in New York City this past weekend and it is time to be prepared. Here's some fashionspiration to keep you warm and chic as the following months will only get colder, windier, and more dreadful. At least right now we have the holidays to keep us warm...




BCBG can handle your date night winter chill...

Source: bcbg.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Vivienne Westwood can handle your city chic winter chill...



Valentino can keep your hands warm this Christmas...



Jil Sander can cover your toes...



And All Saints can cover you when it starts to snow...



How will you layer up for this winter chill?

4 comments:

Emily said...

loving that first sweater! I got the biggest coziest infinity scarf i can not wait to get my hands on!(xmas gift i picked out :)). But other than that I am all about tall boot socks and anything to keep me from freezing! but im totally anti hat so...

Marisa A. said...

oh my I am in love with that coat! And I so want one of those hat/scarf combos. I can't believe I've never heard of them before.

Unknown said...

Great selection of items. Love the coat, the gloves...all of it!
xoxo

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I love infinity scarves they are the greatest! And yes that hooded scarf is super hip and downtown. I love anything with some sass!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails