Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NYC Digs: Death & Co the Hip Lower East Side Hang Out

This weekend I scouted out another hip NYC Digs for you to discover mes cheris! The hip Lower East Side hang out is discreet and well designed from the front and just as inviting on the inside. Death & Co keeps an ambiance of a day forgotten where cocktails were as stylish as the people making them and the bar crowd was just as intriguing.


Born from the spirit of the Prohibition, when alcohol was considered evil and bars were often called Death & Companies, came the revived art of exquisitely crafted cocktails at Death & Co on the Lower East Side.

The Grass Kilt drink, above, was my favorite!


Keep up on your NYC Digs so you can know all the cool places to take your friends. And if you ever find a new place that you think should be featured let me know!! I love finding new places to check out! Death & Co will certainly be a place I return to. The hip Lower East Side hangout that is stylish, artful, and tasty is well worth many return visits.

Have you tried Death & Co?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails