Friday, May 18, 2012

Brief Hiatus | Blog Redesign

My darlings, this new job is exhilarating and therefore exhausting. I'm off to LA next week for more training and I cannot wait! While I work on getting a firm career foundation established so I can better write for this blog, I have decided it is time to take a brief hiatus. Fret not mes cheris this is not goodbye! I am still very passionate about spreading the news from inside the fashion world, but I refuse to do that halfway. I am thinking of a blog redesign, something cleaner and content driven.


In this blog redesign I want to give you more depth throughout the fashion world and be more authentic. If you have any requests for what you want to stay, what you could see go, or what you haven't seen yet, PLEASE let me know! I want to factor you into the next phase of The Embellished Life. We are all here for each other after all.


I know this brief hiatus will be exactly that, brief, so while I climb this fashionable corporate ladder in my poignant Louboutins, please check in with ideas...maybe even offer up a guest blog post! I am looking to be much more collaborative in my blog redesign.

STAY IN TOUCH!

PINTEREST @EmbellishedBlog

TWITTER @EmbellishedBlog

INSTAGRAM @EmbellishedBlog

I'll see you soon mes cheris!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, just came across your blog and LOVE LOVE!
Totally bookmarking you right now. Hope you are having a fab week!

Maria

onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica!

I really like your blog and I would like to contribute with a blog post.

Let me know if you are interested, you can reach me at: sara.coppola86@gmail.com

Sorry I am posting here, but I could not find your email address...
Can´t wait to see you new layout!
Cheers,
Sara

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails