Monday, May 7, 2012

Menswear Monday

A little something for the gents on this fine Monday morning...or maybe every Monday from now on. As I mentioned last week, I have officially switched over to menswear in the fashion world and I'm loving it. Such great tailoring and everything full of detail. Not to mention the sexy men...bonus. Here are some things catching my eye for the stylish gentleman. What do you think of Menswear Monday mes cheris?

A little pizazz to your button up for the work day. This one is found at Bergdorf's by Lanvin.


I believe a good man is complete with a great bag like this weekend duffle from Libero Ferrero and great shoes like these Hawkings McGill leather chambray oxfords. Great news is you can find the shoes at Urban Outfitters!

And of course in this rainy season with a fortunate break on Sunday one must be prepared at all times to pop up the umbrella and stay dry. Of course to stay dry and still maintain style is the truly accomplished gentleman so for this Menswear Monday do consider a great yet practical umbrella like this Barbour umbrella.

Which item will you go for this week?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails