Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Next Chapter

It has been quite a whirlwind year. The last 13 months of freelancing has had it's major ups and it's challenging downs but at the end of it I have loved all I've learned and the experiences I have come out on the other side with. I'm excited to say I start today, the next chapter in my life, I've decided to move to a permanent position for a men's fashion tradeshow. It'll be a new adventure to embark upon but I am excited to make the step and I can't wait to report back to you all the fun stories.



On a side note. I went for a beautiful run yesterday among other productive errands to enjoy my last day off. I couldn't help but stop and pick a dandelion to make a wish...it's almost summer! And my lavender nails are compliments of Essie's St. Lucia Lilac. Hope you like!


Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with the latest in NYC Fashion!
@EmbellishedBlog

3 comments:

Marisa A. said...

Yay congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about your new job :)

Unknown said...

With every ending is a new beginning! Congrats and I'm looking forward to hearing about your new adventures. And the best of luck. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessica! I'll look forward to reading about your next adventures! bisous from France

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails