Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fashionable Fall

Fall is in full swing and I am loving my new wardrobe additions that are so versatile to layer and change up with endless outfit options. I am currently on vacation in Sweden so for simplicity's sake here are some key items to keep your wardrobe chic and modern without a complete overhaul.
Fur Vest. A great way to bring a soft change in texture while keeping you toasty in the brisk air.

Half Gloves. These super shorty gloves are totally rocked out and I could not be more in love!

Over the Knee Boots. Boots are always fabulous, they make a huge statement in an outfit, but these boots scream Ooo La La Fashionista! Bonus is they are warmer and quite comfortable in this cute flat option.

Statement Bag. Accessories are fun because of their easy ability to spice up a boring outfit to sheer perfection. Purple is a very hot color right now, but I personally enjoy any brilliantly deep color. Colors are too much fun to pick just one for an entire season!

May these items make you feel like your most fabulous self this Autumn as the leaves fall and keep you warm when the cold brings that unwanted bite to the air. And don't forget to check back soon, an amazing post from Stockholm is in the works!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails