Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving United States! I wish I was there to watch the Macy's Parade and chow down on a delicious plethora of food, but I can send my love over the ocean. I will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday and longing for home a lot (I am really going to have to busy myself this holiday season, if I expect to get through it).

In honor of turkeys and all their great feathers, I thought I'd post a festive idea for your hair! Feathers are one of my favorite accessories to use. They are elegant and soft and add a little surprise to your normal look without going overboard.


You can find this headband on sale at Embellished. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hoping you have a great feast Saturday. I already checked your weather and see you have lots of rain coming your way. Hope you can run over the next few days.
Gobble, Gobble!!!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails