Saturday, November 7, 2009

Travel Confession #1

If you have read my blog for any amount of time you know I really am passionate about 3 things: music, fashion, and travel. This year has been an abundance of travel which has been extremely interesting for me as I broaden my horizons with new food, new traditions, and lots of new experiences. Since I have been on the road so much this year, I find myself clinging to anything that feels like home (something I have never done in my life).

From my recent trip to Stockholm I became inspired for a new posting series: Travel Confessions. Every person has something that they love about travel. Something in each place that makes them feel growth, freedom, or maybe just feel like home.

#1 I love that no matter where I go subways smell the same. It makes me feel like I will exit onto 5th Avenue in Manhattan rather than wherever I am at the moment. Its a nice feeling of America that I cling to with each train I take.

What is one of your travel confessions?

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love taking the TGV! I'm like a kid in the candystore when i'm on a train :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails