Friday, April 2, 2010

Good on Paper Guys

What is about "Good On Paper" Guys that is so hard to add up? I know you all know exactly who I'm talking about. They have everything you are looking for..yet somehow they don't have that undescribable thing that brings someone from friend to boyfriend, boyfriend to husband. They are safe and nice but dont ever leave that, and its not that this means you are looking for a "bad guy" aka a mean guy, just ...something is missing. All the resume requirements are there but something still comes up short. No za za zu, no spark to pop your foot.

*Merci We Heart It*

What is it?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails