Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I hope all the Father's are having a wonderful day of breakfast in bed, filled with gifts and family hugs! I was so happy to get to see my dad when my parents visited me a couple weeks ago in Paris. I am just like my Dad in many, many ways and it is hard to not be able to go have dinner with him and just hang out. I will Skype him today of course and his present will unfortunately arrive a few days late, its just so hard with an ocean in between. I will be able to spend mucho quality time with him and the rest of the fam in a few short months and will be very happy too!
My Dad is my role model in so many ways, and I highly respect his opinions and experiences. He has traveled almost everywhere on this planet and is still not done, I definitely get my wandering soul from Him. So this post is for your Dad, I love you so much and couldn't have come all the way to France and done anything else in my life without your love and support. I cannot wait to see you at home again!

Happy Father's Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Jess. I will have dad read it here shortly. Love you

Passport Smiles said...

Awww...this is so sweet. I feel the same about my Dad. He lived overseas when he was my age, and I definitely got the "bug" from him.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails