Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Girl Glamour

It's a grand ol day for the birthday girl as I adventure around 
and enjoy New York celebrating... ME! 

Just wanted to quickly share with you the most beautiful dress I have ever tried on...it is certainly the perfect birthday dress if I've ever seen one! Farah Khan does amazing work and this dress twirls and sparkles and makes me feel like an old Hollywood starlet...now if only I had an event to wear it to!




Have you felt like a princess lately?

4 comments:

The Blonde @ Stylish3 said...

gorgeous dress and gorgeous pictures! it's so much fun trying on sparkly things, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is GORGEOUS!!!!! If I had that dress I would just wear it everywhere. Especially if I was the birthday girl!

Lexi said...

That dress looks stunning on you!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Punky Fish & Barnabey said...

You really look like a princess in that dress. Glitterly beautiful :).

Thanks for coming on my blog, see you soon then =).

Xoxo

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails