Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Can Pack for That: Miami - 4th of July

Well its finally the 4th of July and I hope you are all off to some excited places this long weekend! I will be celebrating here in New York City, but my mind I believe is off dreaming of sandy beaches and pina coladas a bit closer to the equator. Miami and its hypnotizing music and alluring scene would be a fabulous place to celebrate Independence Day don't you agree?!

As a Southern Bell myself, I must admit, as of late, I am jonesin' for some sweet tea, long beaches, and warm water to splash around in...oh to be able to travel right now. Well for those of you that do get to venture off to some exotic location I give you a little how to pack for a long weekend...Miami style!

I Can Pack for That: Miami






How would you pack for Miami my dearests?

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Great picks! I live in Miami, and trust me - its hotter than you think!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Natalie said...

This is such a fun post! I love the little getaways and lately I've been posting what I pack on my blog. I wish I was headed to Miami to slash around! OXO Nat

The Blonde @ Stylish3 said...

I love that animal print bandeau swimsuit. I just got one from Victorias Secret and it looks GREAT with a tan

Jessica said...

I could use my own miami getaway myself! too bad these packing tutorials don't materialize into a plane ticket for me!!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails