Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day my fellow Americans! I'm so glad to be able to celebrate this 4th of July in New York City (and the States)! Still working on hammering down some exciting plans...hoping for a rooftop somewhere along the Hudson River to see the amazing Macy's fireworks display going off along 6 barges...YES SIX!

As the Macy's fireworks display has me pumped about this Independence Day, here is some eye candy to keep you full of creativity and ideas on how to stylishly patriotic this 4th!










Happy 235th Birthday America!
psst...You've never looked better :)

3 comments:

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

Love the photos! I hope you enjoyed the weekend! We didn't go anywhere for fireworks, but that's ok, because the neighborhood behind us is filled with people who must spend thousands on fireworks. We watched the spectacle from dusk till 1am!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great view of the fireworks. I bet it was amazing!!!

Jessica said...

It WAS amazing! The NYC fireworks were beautiful!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails