Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Embellished Life


So I am finally writing a blog! This will give me the opportunity to share my inspiration with the world. From music to traveling, reading to crafting I am very excited at what this will bring! I recently started a business called Embellished.

Embellished is my clothing line on Etsy currently it consists of women's headbands with vintage inspiration and men's neckties with rock and roll inspiration. As my skills increase I also plan for my line to do likewise. I am enjoying this process very much! Check it out at www.embellishedbyjessica.etsy.com


....A quote that sums up my thoughts....
"I see life as an art. As the artist of my own life, each day another brush stroke is made on the canvas which will one day be called "My Life." If I am to live with the end it mind, everyday that I am blessed to live and breath is an opportunity to create the life I envision for myself. I want my life to be one of beauty, peace, style, and grace -- an utterly fulfilling life that inspires me as well as those that I love. It begins by creating a clear vision and then daily making choices, both large and small, that move me in the direction of my dreams."
( by
JacquelineRose.)

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails