Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Travel Buddy

For any of you avid travelers you are fully aware of the feeling of going through the airport and whether it is at security, or your gate, etc you cannot seem to find the documents you need! There are just so many things to have handy to get from the front door of the airport to your seat on the plane. Well I have found the perfect (and adorable) solution!
Sewnsational on Etsy makes wonderful Passport Wallets! They hold your ID, passport, plane ticket, money, even a pen. Plus they come in all kinds of adorably bright, fun colors that can make your airport experience so much nicer!
*Photos compliments of Sewnsational*
See How nice an organized everything is?? I use a passport wallet when I travel and I can tell you it makes all the difference. Rather than digging through my carry on for the documents I need I can just grab my wallet and be ready to go! Be sure to check out Sewnsational on Etsy, and order your wallet in time for your next awesome adventure!

1 comment:

Stephanie W said...

That's cool I like those!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails