Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter Olympia Wonderland

What better way to start off a brand new decade than with a lovely dose of the Olympics! I just love The Games, but it is quite interesting watching them from a different country. I always took for granted following every event, tailored to what I am interested in watching, but in France they obviously are spotlighting the French Olympians and their stats. I suddenly have to do extra research to see how MY country is doing! Turns out, pretty well. America is in the lead for medals right now, and I'm very proud.

*photo compliments of JClabarca on Flikr*

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Women's Figure Skating but that isn't for another week.

What have been your favorite Vancouver moments so far darlings?

What are you looking forward to the most?

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have forever been obsessed with figure skating. It's probably one of the only "sports" I'll watch! :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails