Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pourquoi Pas?

Why not pull those boots over your knees and strut on down to the Lincoln Center darlings? Its in with Damrosch Park and sadly out with Bryant, who has given us many great years of inspiration, but now its time for New York to spread its Fashion Week Wings even further, so onward we go.

{Tumblr}

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York starts tomorrow
and I am thrilled for the breath of fresh 2011 Spring air
to come sashaying down the catwalk darlings.

{Flickr}

Do you remember the trends to be sporting for Fall 2010 mes cheries?
Here's a recap to tickle your shopping fancy and get you prepped for this upcoming season!


{weheartit}

Which trend are you most excited about my loves?

1 comment:

Elise / Pennyweight said...

Yay for Fashion Week!! I'm loving the military look right now... so effortless and chic! I especially love mixing it with lace.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails