Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Celebrity Crushing: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Long gone are his days as the cute boy on 3rd Rock from the Sun, the last few years have brought Joseph Gordon-Levitt back to the forefront and aren't we so excited. I must say I have very high respect for actors who actually stick to their craft rather than playing the tabloid game, and I must tip my hat to Joseph Gordon-Levitt for doing just that.


I hadn't realized how grown-up the child star had gotten until I saw {500} Days of Summer...and was totally crushing on him at that point. Who could resist his cute dimples and adorable grin?? He has almost a boy next door quality that makes him feel approachable and respected. 



And the sharp suits he has been donning lately a la Inception are beyond superb! I can't adequately describe my love for a man in a great suit...mmm...it's just a really good thing. And to add the cherry on top, Joseph Gordon-Levitt has this James Dean old school look to his style that is classic and refreshing. 

{Merci weheartit for the pics}

Talented, classy, and oh so cute, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the perfect under-the-radar star that has every girl's heart fluttering once she takes notice. Keep up the good work Mr. Gordon-Levitt, I can't wait to see what you choose to take on next. 

3 comments:

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

I always thought he was cute back in the day, but now he's handsome! :) I couldn't agree more with you take on JGL! Love the suits!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love him!! So cute! ahhh, totally agree with the inception suits thing.. mmmm! x

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I love him! He seems so funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails