Thursday, April 21, 2011

Links a la Mode

Things Are Gonna Change... I Can Feel It!



Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology





On Monday morning, my life will change. I am having my muffin top and all of my shiny silver stretch marks removed from my fleshy, live-giving form. I'm having plastic surgery, a tummy tuck to be exact, and yes I'm talking right out loud about it. This decision has had my head in a tizzy fashion wise, sending me searching for some fashion guidance to compliment my new figure. I've really been inspired by nostalgic what-comes-around-goes-around fashion trends, feel good fashion and a variety of "Top (insert number here)" lists.  90's trends seem to be popular in the fashion blogosphere; you kids are talking about sheer clothes, color blocking and threads ripped to shreds. I'm really appreciating the inspirational instruction given by all you clever e-journalists. We've been instructed on how and what to wear for the season, how to pamper little ol' you and feel good about it too!








Links à la Mode: April 21st








SPONSOR:


New at Shopbop: McQ, Dsquared2, Three Dots, Monrow, DVF, 7's, RLX, DKNY, Havaianas, Missoni, MAXAZRIA, IRO, & VPL




1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i have a ton of those ripped jeans...love them~! now looking for the I love NY tshirt- similar to the one in the pic..... :)))

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails