Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lets Go Fly a Kite

The weather is the best now out of all year. The heat of the day has cooled, the cool breeze is sweeping through, and it is the perfect time to go outside and enjoy this beautiful life we are given!
If the French now how to do anything right, they know how to enjoy life.

You could ride a bike. This adorable old man was very snapshot worthy!
You could spend sometime with that special someone. Europeans are also not big on PDA. haha
*all photos copyright of me!*
Or you could go dancing. This looks like so much fun to me! I personally have been running, and reading in the park.What have you been doing with your wonderful weather?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been walking Toby in the evening. Trying to build up to more walking. Gotto get these legs in shape.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your photos on your blog.
Keep up the good work. Keep posting those photos of Beautiful Lille. LJK

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post and blog, darling!
Thanks for having me on your blogroll ~ I will add you to my Fellow Fashionistas right now!

xoxox,
CC

kathryn said...

I've just kept my face to the sun...memorizing the warmth and the balmy breeze....dreading the winter season to come!

Miss Head Over Heels said...

I wish I have that life here.

http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

I've been with you while you are snapping photos around town! :)
Glad the prostitute didn't make it into the kissing one.. haha.

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails