Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do Some Good Today: Charity Fashion Show

I'm off to Connecticut today, taking the train in a cocktail dress as only the great Old Hollywood Stars do,  to volunteer backstage at a Charity Fashion Show for the Wellspring Trust foundation. The event is What's Your Worth as it features Worth Clothing. I am very excited and will report back.


Be sure to check it out and make a donation. The Wellspring Trust foundation raises support and awareness for African women and children through film making. There most recent trip resulted in a documentary from Nairobi, Kenya and proceeds will benefit the orphaned children of the Flying Kites Oasis program. This charity fashion show is not to be missed!

Remember mes cheris, 
giving to others is always in style!

2 comments:

Marisa A. said...

That sounds so awesome, can't wait to hear all about it!

Couture Carrie said...

So true!

xoxox,
CC

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails