Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Ideas: Couples Costumes and Group Costumes

I love couples costumes and group costumes. Any theme to get friends on board with, is awesome! Here are some sparks to ignite your Halloween ideas for this weekend!


Frankenstein and his Bride. A classic couples costume.



Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. The couples costume of the movie buffs

Source: imdb.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Mary Poppins and Bert. Pretty sure this look exists in Brooklyn minus the broom on a daily basis.



For the group costumes I couldn't get enough of these...

Trolls. A group costume for anyone of the 90's childhood and earlier.



Army Men. Classic group costume.



And for good measure...any group costume from the below would be majorly rad!

Source: imgur.com via Madiha on Pinterest


No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails