Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping in Boston: LIT Boutique

Upon my recent excursion to Boston I got to explore many amazing restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques. One boutique stood out to me among the rest as my favorite while shopping in Boston: LIT Boutique! 




Upon entering LIT Boutique you are welcomed by an adorable mannequin, layered in warm fall colors and textures that get you excited for the coming season. I was in heaven, every hanger had something on it I just had to have, it made shopping in Boston the best that day!


 Check out these wedge booties! Ikat fabric back with a leather front, what a fun impression to leave as you walk away from your gang. I also couldn't control myself over these metal studded pony hair wedge boots! I was a bit obsessed! Who knew shopping in Boston you could find such amazing statement pieces?

Be sure to stop by LIT Boutique 
while you are shopping in Boston! 
Let me know what you find to take home!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Seems like a perfect trip, I want those wedges, they would be an amazing addition to my wardrobe.
Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Sara said...

Seems like a perfect trip, I want those wedges, they would be an amazing addition to my wardrobe.
Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Anonymous said...

Excellent interior by LIT boutique. I also liked its collection very much. I would like to know the opening hours of this place. Any idea?

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails