Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Hunger Games | Jennifer Lawrence Style

May the odds be ever in your favor as I hope you have already read The Hunger Games and have become as obsessed as I have. Are you ready for the movie? Well Katniss, Gale, and Peeta will grace the silver screen this Friday and Panem waits with breath that's baited. But I'll tell you what else I can't get over, the Jennifer Lawrence style that is gracing every magazine lately! I spy a new fashion muse on the horizon, watch out Blake Lively!


Source: justjaredjr.com via Dee on Pinterest
 

As I was flipping through this month's Glamour magazine, my jaw dropped when I got to this page. The Jennifer Lawrence feature for The Hunger Games. Doesn't every woman want a picture of herself...this powerful and sexy all in one? I am loving the black jumpsuit.

 

The Jennifer Lawrence style so far has been very guilded, maybe a tip to some upcoming awards n'est-ce pas? Regardless, I'm loving the funky twist on the Old Hollywood glamour dress she rocked at The Hunger Games movie premiere. And look at that hairstyle! I will be trying that in the VERY near future.

Source: google.com via Morgan on Pinterest
 


Source: fabsugar.com via Lisa on Pinterest



 




Her co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson are certainly hotties. I have a feeling I will be just as torn between this love triangle in the movie as I was in the book. For those of you who have yet to read it...you have no idea! You must read The Hunger Games as soon as possible and then go see the film. Be sure to rock your best guilded Jennifer Lawrence style to the theatre and send me a picture!



Oh...and a little movie tidbit. The Hunger Games was filmed in Charlotte, NC. My hometown! I was so excited when I heard this, I cannot wait (even more) to see the movie!

Happy Hunger Games!
May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails