Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Wore | St. Patrick's Day Weekend

It was a beautiful St. Patrick's Day weekend and I hope you celebrated properly. NYC was built by the Irish and since I am Irish it's even more fitting to really get in to the celtic mood! I took a weekend break and headed out to Connecticut with a bestie for some needed R+R. What I wore was demanding the Spring weather stick around for a long time.

 I rocked fun color with my floral print crop top sweater, thanks Beacon's Closet, Brooklyn. Perfect for a subtle touch of St. Patrick's Day green. This cobalt blue accordion pleat skirt from Banana Republic is the latest fav of my wardrobe and is perfection with the top. This weekend I switched out my Winter wardrobe for my Spring wardrobe...one of my favorite things to do! I love finding my favorite clothes that I forgot about since August. And I LOVE pairing my old favorites with my new favorites, as in this case!

Then armed with lots of bangles, skinny watches, and a cobalt beaded necklace, 
I was ready for a Guinness! 

My bestie represented her Irish roots very well with a deep emerald green. You cannot go wrong with a high to low dress especially when it has that gorgeous cutout trim! 

I spy with my Old Hollywood obsessed eye an iconic Upper East Side apartment....can you guess who lived here? This is the apartment of Audrey Hepburn as Holly GoLightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's! This is one of my all time favorite movies and walking down this block feels like they are about to yell action and I will Audrey Hepburn herself stroll down the stairs in her Little Black Dress, hat, and diamonds. It gives me chills to live in a city that is so iconic and special. I just love NYC.

What did you wear this 
St. Patrick's Day weekend?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I see midriff shirts and throw them back on the rack, but you look amazing! Kudos!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails