Thursday, March 18, 2010

Classy Gem

I really have an obsession with old Hollywood. I love the class, the elegance and the magic that it possesses. I can count on one hand the celebrities that today hold such qualities to actually be worthy of comparison to this Golden Era which is quite a shame.

But I will tell you a celebrity I have recently started noticing, not only for adorable charm but her clean and admirable standards and bubbly personality: Amy Adams. Starting out in supporting roles in fun movies here and there, I always knew who she was but in the last few years she has really catapulted her self to some lovely leading roles and I am always under the spell of her smile while watching her on the silver screen.

I just love watching her for infectious joy, and when I saw these photos from a magazine spread and was blown away at how classically beautiful she can be as well. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Meream said...

Oh she is delightful! Love her hair, too :)

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails