Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Embracing the Ever Afters

I can't help it mes cheries, all my life I have absolutely lived in a fairy tale. I was always the little princess. The girl that twirled in dresses all day, and never tired of playing with Barbies who were rescued by their princes.

*photo compliments of Tumblr*

Quite frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am very level headed and always have been. I understand the difference between the girl and guy dancing away with the music into the credits of Happily Ever After, and a real relationship with all its ups and downs. Most importantly, I also am grounded enough to be ware of the fox in the prince's clothing. There are far too many men out there that know what strings to play to get exactly what they want, and there are sadly too many women that fall for it. Given you can maintain your level headedness, I say "Why not live in a fairytale?" Every woman should always believe she is a princess, this way she knows her worth and can hold out for that very rare prince charming that can truly come and begin her Happily Ever After.

What fairytale do you live in mes cheries?

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm still working on my fairytale :)

Angela said...

I can't say I want to live in fairytale but I have dreams. I am with Anna, still working on a better future and happy ending. : )

Meream said...

I once had this crazy dream that I was the princess in that Princess and the Pea story. Not exactly the Princess (among all fairy tales) with the best traits, right? Haha. My boyfriend has been teasing me mercilessly about it. Haha

Anonymous said...

And you have, just like I did and one day your prince will come and the wait will be so worth while..

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails