Monday, March 29, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

What better way to start off the week than by divying out awards? I came back from my wonderful travels to the good ol USofA to find I had received a wonderful little blog award from Christina of Consider the Coffee!! Thanks girl!


Upon receiving this award I have to share 7 things I have never shared before...hmm lots of possibilities!

1. I live for thrills in life and am always seeking new exciting things to do. Right before I graduated college, I went skydiving with a friend and it was AWESOME! I will definitely be doing this again.


2. I am a constant contradiction: I'm very girly, but love camping and being outdoors; I'm a huge chocoholic, but really hate regular milk choc bars (they're boring), just for a couple examples.

3. My secret dream career has always been a Broadway Star! My dream role would be Eliza DoLittle in My Fair Lady.


4. Since I was 12 years old I have wanted to be a Fashion Designer and own my own Wedding and Evening Gown clothing line (that dream is still around).

5. I LOVE weddings! I have bought wedding magazines randomly ever since I was a little girl, I really love event planning, and I get so many great ideas and inspirations for parties and dress design by looking through them!

6. I love dressing up! Probably why Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I love theme parties and any reason to where an outfit that is out of the ordinary. I always make my own costumes for these events which makes it 10 x's more fun.

7. I enjoy little things that can make life fancy, for example drinking my tea out of really beautiful china, or sleeping on really nice sheets. Its the little details that can make you feel like a Queen.


Well that was fun! Now I will pass this lovely award onto 7 bloggers...


Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Maybe you'll be the next Vera Wang!

Anna said...

Aww thanks for the lovely award lady! You definitely made my day :)

I also love these kinds of awards because we get to learn more about you!! I'm a constant contradiction too - happy to learn I'm not alone ;)

http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com

Winchester Manor said...

Hello Sweet Friend!

Congratulations on your award and I loved learning more about you! We have many things in common my friend!

Thank you for passing this award along to me! I appreciate it very much!

Big hugs,
Karyn

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails