Friday, February 10, 2012

14 Days of Valentines | Day 10: Corsets

This is by far one of my favorite days of the 14 Days of Valentines! Nothing quite feels more like lingerie than a corset ensemble and for Day 10: Corsets we are jam packed with some beautiful pieces of structured luxury.
14 Days of Valentines | Day 10: Corsets







I always loved the period films set in the Victorian times that had women inside with their dressing maids tightening up the laces on the corset. There is something so womanly about the curve that is defined from a corset. Of course the old practical ones broke ribs, but these are for sheer adornment! I'm afraid Agent Provocateur takes the cake on Day 10: Corsets. I mean they are not my favorite couture lingerie line for no reason right?!

Do you lace up for luxury mes cheris?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails