Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14 Days of Valentines | Day 8: Jewelry

This was one of my favorite 14 Days of Valentines to research and curate. You cannot do a proper Valentine's Day series without Day 8: Jewelry. The gift you get to cherish day in and day out from that special someone.
14 Days of Valentines | Day 8: Jewelry
Quite an array of Valentine's Day themed jewelry we have here. From X's and O's to love knots and cupid's arrows...my favorite? I was instantly obsessed with this Sarah Chloe Heartbeat Bangle which she also makes in a ring or necklace version. And that Emily Elizabeth necklace puts a new spin on the arrow in the heart cliche that I quite enjoy. I am always on the search for the unique and I hop you darlings find something here you like!





Which jewelry trinket makes your 
heart go pitter patter?

2 comments:

Marisa A. said...

Oh jewelry, if only I could have you. Unfortunately for me every piece of jewelry I've been given...I've lost. Or broken. I guess I'm just not to be trusted with it.

Jessica said...

Oh no! haha. That's too bad!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails