Monday, February 6, 2012

14 Days of Valentines | Day 6: Serenity

Day 6 is exactly what I need about right now: Serenity. As the 14 Days of Valentines clicks on...I am knee deep in fashion show seating charts and shoveling food in when I can grab a second in my 15 hour work days. New York Fashion Week begins in 4 days and it is a whirlwind of excitement and stress that every fashionista craves at her inmost being.
14 Days of Valentines | Day 6: Serenity
A good glass of wine, some soothing aromatherapy, and a full 9 hours night of sleep is just what the doctor ordered to get caught up on your beauty sleep for Fashion Week... and Valentine's Day! I personally have the Holly GoLightly sleep mask and that darling Rosanna Inc tea set on my hit list.




How do you achieve serenity?

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails