Sunday, February 5, 2012

14 Days of Valentines | Day 5: Dresses

We continue on with Day 5: Dresses! My favorite day because you must must must start thinkin about your Valentine date dress! Oh la la! What will you wear? 14 Days of Valentines thinks these lovelies are some pretty great options...
14 Days of Valentines | Day 5: Dresses










Now Valentine's Day is all about being a Man-Getter right? So I've searched an array of style to suit all my unique Embellishers' needs and hope you can find your perfect frock for your perfect garcon! My favorite is the head turning Dorothy Perkins Navy Blue dress. Caution: Dangerous Curves are ahead on your 14 Days of Valentines!

And don't forget those perfect Valentine dresses need a bright clutch (that does not match your dress) and some sky high girly heels. He'll never stand a chance. BTW since guys don't get fashion, have fun with your clutch, you will still look sexy and your sense of fashion won't confuse them haha.

Have you picked your 
Valentine Dress yet?






1 comment:

Pin said...

Thanks for the link to Dorothy Perkins! I've been looking for a professional but fun party dress for our annual fundraiser (a fancy gala), and there are so many options on that site!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails