Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Days of Valentines | Day 14: Film

The day is finally here HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY mes cheris! May your valentine, whomever they be, know they are the luckiest person in the world to be with you. For today's 14 Days of Valentines I wanted to feature something that involves spending time together. And what better than sharing great wine, good cheese and chocolates and snuggling up together to watch a film about love? Day 14: Film. 
14 Days of Valentines | Day 14: Film
Yes, I know these are all borderline chic flicks, well the Notebook is all the way, especially if your man is not a film buff and will REALLY not get the Classic Old Hollywood films but hey...it's Valentine's Day. This is the one day a year I agree you get to play the sappy-love movie card (which in my defense I always advocate should not be forced on the guy). Well if you are lucky to have a Valentine for these 14 Days of Valentines, I hope you have come up with some great gift ideas and that it is a memorable Valentines!




Like I said on Twitter (PS: don't forget to follow me for all your Behind the Scenes NY Fashion Week Updates)...anyways like I said on Twitter, this Valentines Day and probably many more to come over the next several years I will be dating Fashion Week. And of course I always have my girlfriends as my Valentines (they are my loves)...and New York City. You see?! So much to love!

No matter what you do, be sure you find something that you love and celebrate it!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails