Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fashionsiration: Magic Carpet Ride

Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies. As a little girl I just loved the idea of being whisked away on a magic carpet to somewhere spectacular with my daring Prince, I far preferred that to a boring horse. Even then I was longing for the extraordinary, the things that not everyone had. I love playing around with my wardrobe and finding new creative ways to pair things, I rarely wear the same outfit twice, there are just too many options to limit my creativity. When I saw the trailer for Sex and the City 2, I was taken away by Sarah Jessica's turban ensemble and vowed to soon make that apart of my own wardrobe. I have had some trouble finding it in stores, and with hats I am usually too skiddish to buy them online without first trying them on. So as my hunt continues, here's something to fuel the fire.


Do you have a magic carpet ride ensemble?

1 comment:

###### said...

love your blog girlie..thanks so much for stopping at mine too!

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails