Friday, May 28, 2010

In Lights

Let me tell you about a little obsession I have had since childhood darlings: singing. I also happen to love dancing, although I have no training in this area. So naturally a world where you can break out into song and dance at any (and most) given moments is of course one in which I would love to live. Just think of Amy Adams in Enchanted and you will understand.

*merci tumblr*

I usually manage to catch one musical a year and I am beginning to feel the urge to be enchanted by another one soon, although I know it will sadly be a while before I can. Far away from the glistening lights of Broadway, I must wait until I can get myself back to the Theater District. My first stop will be Wicked which I have been dying to see for years now, ever since it came out. Immediately followed of course by Junior's Cheesecake just down the block, if you haven't ever tried this cheesecake, your life is not complete. It is single handedly the greatest thing in all the world.

What is the next musical on your list?


2 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

My favorite show on Broadway right now is In the Heights. It is so incredible! But all-time favorite musical would have to be Les Meserables, hands down. We've bee trying to see one Broadway play a month... so much fun!

Amber said...

Why not go see one in Paris?

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails