Friday, May 7, 2010

Shopping for Mommy Gift Guide

Well another holiday is already upon us and it feels to me like 2010 is flying by! We all love our mothers dearly for all they do and have done for us and sometimes finding a special gift that is more than flowers and chocolate is daunting. To answer your prayers, Embellished is giving you a special Mother's Day Gift Guide to help you along your way! I know I love finding unique gifts and these all stood out to me, good luck!

*all photos are pulled from their respective shops*

1. Feather Headband $20 Embellished
2. Crocheted Bookmark $10 Good Knits & More
3. Venetian Earrings $14.50 Eclectic Orchid
4. Custom Scrabble Pillow $45 Design Lab 443
5. Arch de Triomphe Book Art $7 Simple Simon Prints
6. Eiffel Tower 8x10 Photograph $25 Embellished
7. Custom Embroidery Art $75 Bo Betsy
8. Felt Cocktail Coaster Set $24 Dimmalimm
9. Nautical Handbag $33 Bayan Hippo
10. French Press Cozy $12 BritGalDesigns
11. Custom Fingerprint Necklace $60 Rock My World Inc.


What are your thoughts mes cheries?
Do you have an interesting gift idea for mommy? Spill!

No comments:

Copyright Rigmarole

Art is a product of original thought, creative compilation, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...so please, please do not copy the content posted on this blog without permission.

Many photos are the property of Jessica Kelly Photography although not all are ghost marked, please do not use content unless an appropriate hyperlink back is created. And please shoot me an email... I like to spread the content love as a community.

I have tried to credit any outside content pulled as best I can. If you see anything miss credited please feel free to let me know so that I can fix that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails